There are two groups of people the Smart Manufacturing Forum is designed for:
- Executives who are charged with understanding, influencing, and implementing what technology and processes to implement in their company’s transition to Industry 4.0.
- The enterprise developers (hardware, software, designers) at the coal face who want to learn about the different IoT platforms and how to use them to implement their company’s IoT strategy.
- Vendors of Technology and Services for the manufacturing industry.
If you are in a senior decision-making role in strategy, procurement and/or implementation of technology and capital for your company, this forum is for you. And if you are an enterprise developer, there will be a developer track with a technical focus for you.
Who should attend?
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- VP, Operations
- Plant Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Product Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Data Scientists
- Monitoring, Quality Control Officers (and SCADA)
- Engineering Managers
- Enterprise Developers – Software, Hardware, Product Design