There are two groups of people the Smart Manufacturing Forum is designed for:
- Executives who are charged with understanding, influencing, and implementing what technology and processes to implement in their company’s transition to Industry 4.0.
- The enterprise developers (hardware, software, designers) at the coal face who want to learn about the different IoT platforms and how to use them to implement their company’s IoT strategy.
If you are in a senior decision-making role in strategy, procurement and/or implementation of technology and capital for your company, this forum is for you. And if you are an enterprise developer, there will be a developer track with a technical focus for you.
Who should attend?
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- VP, Operations
- Plant Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Product Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Data Scientists
- Monitoring, Quality Control Officers (and SCADA)
- Engineering Managers
- Enterprise Developers – Software, Hardware, Product Design