MAOU Secondary School No. 184 “New School” in November 2021 held a series of on-line occasions devoted to Russian as a foreign language
An on-line seminar was held on November 23, 2021. It was attended by representatives of Russian schools abroad, centers of open education in Russian and Russian language instructing from more than 60 countries. Speakers from 15 countries (Russia, Turkey, Vietnam, Thailand, Finland, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, Republic of Moldova, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan) made reports on the skilled experience of instructing Russian as a international language, and one other 9 international participants despatched their video messages from China, Indonesia, Liberia, Colombia, Morocco, Tajikistan, Mongolia, Syria, Egypt, Peru. Business coach Ivan Vozmilov was the moderator and decoration of the seminar.
According to the outcomes of voting by the individuals of the seminar, the TOP-3 speakers have been determined:
1. Kristina Evgenievna Agafonova from Moscow “Teaching understanding and interpretation of metaphor in the classroom in Russian as a foreign language”
2. Irina Aleksandrovna Balji from Turkey “Yesterday’s textbooks do not work. Methods of teaching Russian as a international language for youngsters of a brand new era on the instance of the academic complex “I’m great!””
3. Anna Lyubivaya from St. Petersburg “Electronic platforms and distance applications in educating RFL”.
On November 29-30, 2021, a sophisticated coaching program was held within the format of an international online internship.
On November 29, the organizers of the program held a “New School Day”, which included open lessons, master classes, workshops and interactive lectures.
The members also recognized the TOP-3 speakers:
1. Natalia Yushkova, “Learning the Russian language by way of Russian people video games” and “Principles of working with studying in Russian”
2. Natalia Shirokova, grasp class “Russian Matryoshka” and shared the strategies of instructing the Russian language by way of drawing.
three. Anastasia Yezhova, “Information and communication technologies within the research of the Russian language.”
On November 30, the ultimate day of the project happened: 8 Ural experts within the subject of RFL offered reports and shared their professional secrets of instructing the Russian language.
The program members sent letters with words of gratitude to the organizers for the excellently conducted program: Tatyana Yurievna Olshevskaya (Deputy Director for Scientific and Methodological Work), Anton Sergeevich Fedorov (Chief IT Specialist). They also noted the nice and cozy and sincere ambiance that developed in the course of the project.
On the project website https://innewschool.ru you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with the supplies and presentations of the speakers.